GOOD PEOPLE - Kids Photography

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

nina say cheese


I mentioned Vanessa Lewis the other day and all about the stunning food photography she did for the book Savour. But what I have been dying to share with you is her new venture in Kids Photography. It is by far the most amazing thing I have ever seen and that is no small statement as I have not seen this anywhere in the world let alone just SA - introducing Nina Say Cheese!




Vanessa has created these amazing sets for your little ones to play in, as well as she provides the matching wardrobe too! Then without them even knowing it, she snaps away on her camera capturing them! This was too good an opportunity for me to miss, and so I immediately booked a session for Zara and Bailey. And here is a peek at Zara's pics, Bailey to follow tomorrow:)





For more details, contact Vanessa here. I can't wait to have these framed for their new bedrooms and am going to get smaller ones done for Christmas presents for the grandparents and godparents.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger