GOODIES - Christmas Specials

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

tiny tree


One of my favourite tasks to do each year is to decorate the Christmas tree, and luckily for me my husband lets me do it all my own way. I am a bit concerned this year though as I think Zara and Bailey will want to "help out". So it may mean us having two or three trees (albeit mini ones for the girls). Sorry girls - this is not something I am willing to give up!




I have decided this year's Christmas theme will also be a "A Danish Christmas Tale" and I have already taken lots and lots of goodies from our shop to our home. Starting with the tree decorations (I didn't want to loose out especially and hence the reason for this post - we are having such a good special on Maileg ones!).


This year you can buy 5 Maileg tree decorations and get the 6th one free. The decorations are stunning! They are all made out of beautiful fabrics and vintagey type colours and more importantly their style is classic so they will never date. Plus, many of them are not overly "Christmassy" so you can use for other occasions too (think the little hearts for Valentine's and the flowers for Easter)




IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Maileg Tree Decoration
R40 each


Pick 'n Mix Half a Dozen Maileg Tree Decorations
R200 for 6

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger