GOOD TIMES - Events Hartmann & Keppler Christmas

Thursday, November 3, 2011

savour


One of my favourite things to do every year in Jo'burg come Christmas is attend the Christmas Talks at Hartmann & Keppler. This year I am very, very bleak to missing Marc Hirschowitz's Christmas Workshop - especially as it is the NEW! H&K demo kitchen and renovated showroom and it is all about his new book Savour!




Have you seen this book? It is hard to describe how amazing it is. I actually bought and downloaded it online from kahalari.com and it is jaw dropping good! I am not one for cook books - mostly because I can't cook - but seriously this could all change now. Every page has something not only that you will love but you would actually make in "real life". And don't even get me started on the photography by Vanessa Lewis - that in itself is a post all on its own.


I am definitely going to have to get my hands on a hard copy now - anyone keen to go to the workshop for me and get me a signed one?


KALAHARI.COM
SAVOUR BOOK

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger