It has been a long time coming... the ladies at our shops have been saying to me over and over again that we need "soft" confetti so that we can make proper confetti balloons. And so with a big HIP HIP HOORAY we can officially say we have colourful confetti that you can throw inside our clear balloons to make AWESOME confetti balloons!
1. Take a mini handful of tissue paper confetti. Fold the pile of confetti in half, and then in half again. (Don't overfill as then it is less likely to spread).
2. Once you have a little tube of confetti, push the confetti-tube into the neck of the clear balloon. Poke down until the clump of confetti falls into the balloon.
3. Fill the balloon with helium.
4. Tie a knot and add ribbon.
5. After a half an hour or so, give the balloon a bit of shake so that the static electricity builds up and the confetti will creep up the sides...