GOOD LOOKS - Toadstool Balloons

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

toadstool balloons

One of the decorations I planned for Bailey's Woodland party was to have lots of red balloons with little white dot stickers stuck to them to look like toadstools (or you can actually buy ones already with dots from our South African stores). I totally run out of time, so it was a case of lots of red balloons and me roping in one of the teenage boys to blow up extras for the kids! 


GOOD TIP: Balloons are always a hit at a kids party, I know they are a bit of a pain when it comes to helium and only being able to do it on the day, but trust me it is always worth it! And they are the perfect decoration, photo booth prop AND to give as part of the party favours for kids.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger