GOOD PRESS - Good Housekeeping

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

good house(keeping)

So it was a bit of a bittersweet moment when I spotted our Heath Nash "it's beautiful coat rack" in the latest issue of Good Housekeeping magazine. I was delighted that we were listed as a stockist but sad because my rack is still sitting in a box at my parents house and I have a large empty white space in my hallway. One day I am hoping that I have enough space left in my luggage that I will be able to put it on a plane to Switzerland. Anyone coming this way?

 
p.s. did you know you can read Good Housekeeping online? I love it, as I can read all sorts of SA mags online and it is such a bargain for the subscription! Check out zinio.com

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger