GOODIES - Sweet Treats Gift Set

Saturday, July 7, 2012

sweet treat

Sweet Treats are definitely in store with this great gift set from Meri Meri. When I first bought the kit for the shop I thought it was a bit pricy but I figured all Meri Meri goodies are stunning so I will source it anyway. Only now when I was updating the website did I realise that this kit IS pretty amazing as you get two sizes of cupcake cases come decorated in a range of patterns in 7 styles: 96 cupcake cases and 36 mini cupcake cases. Then you get 1 icing bag with 5 assorted nozzles, 1 recipe card & 12 blank cards and an apron! All packaged in a pretty tin - totally worth it I say and the perfect pressie for your baking friend, or my favourite type of gift "from me to me".


IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
R300

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger