GOOD ON PAPER - Pink Jubilee Free Printables

Friday, June 1, 2012

pink and posh

The Jubilee is all set to go off with a bang! My British friend is making trifle from scratch and I said that I would do the party decorations! I am making two sets of bunting: one using our Union Jack printable and the other using this Crown pennant bunting. For the table I am going to put down the Union Jacks and this pink crown printable for place mats. And then I am going to make some paper flags and one or two of these little pink phone booths to pop into my pink and red rose arrangements. 

I better get cracking as I have actually done none of the above. Nothing like last minute planning!


Download all the free printables here.


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger