GOOD LOOKS - Superhero Fathers Day

Friday, June 8, 2012

superdad

So Fathers Day is slowly creeping up on us all, but there is still time till the 17th June to plan a few fun things and gifts for your favourite man in the world! This year I thought the girls and I would put together a Superhero Breakfast for Liam. I figure I will share all the details with you over the next few days as I am pretty positive he does not read my blog (seriously? Yes, there is only so much one man can take of parties this and parties that!).

So first up is the invitation! All credit must go to Love Printables as I spotted their FREE printables over on the Catch My Party blog and they are just perfect to pull off this "quest". Next up in the next day or so... the decorations.


p.s. I got the "Clark" glasses from Claires, as I used them for par of the Fathers Day gift I will share later and I figure they will make for a cool little FDay gift too!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger