GOOD ON PAPER - June Calendar

Thursday, May 31, 2012

work less, party more

Tomorrow is the start of a new month, and here below you can download the calendar for June. A busy few weeks a head! Starting off with a bang this weekend what with the Queen's Jubilee, and then for my kids the following week it is their Schools Sports Day - so lots of fun printables we had made up and photos I am sure to share.

On the 17th June is Dad Day Off and we have been working on some cool Fathers Day party printables and ideas - and have you seen the Fathers Day shop so far - pretty cool gifts I say!

I also have my god daughter's fairy party this weekend, so hopefully good weather! What are your plans for this month? Any parties in the mix?

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger