IN GOOD HANDS - Easter Bouquets

Monday, April 2, 2012

bunny in a basket

One of the things that are really amazing about Swiss shops are their florists. The staff do serious tertiary education to be qualified - and this is evident in their amazing and unique designs. I wasn't too sure how pleased they would be about be "happy snapping" their creations so I "discreetly" took a few with my iPhone.


GOOD TIPS:
PIC. 1 - How clever is the first design where the covered the entire bottom of the ceramic pot with feathers.
PIC. 2 - Now I know for sure where I am putting my ceramic bunny this year - in a basket surrounded by pretty potted blooms.

PIC. 3 - Even the simplest arrangement looks fancy with a few fine feathers.


PIC. 4 - Lots of little pots of flowers look very cute - and can then be given to guests as favours. (and can you spot the little shells too!).

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger