GOOD ON PAPER - Easter Printables

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

brunch & bunnies

Yesterday, I hosted a little Spring/Easter Tea at my house. One of my friend's Charlotte imports the most stunning kids clothes from Denmark, so instead of a "1970's" tupperware party - we got to shop for the little ones and catch up with everyone's news before the Easter break.


I will be sharing some of my party ideas here on the blog, the next few days. As well as, you can get all of the printables that I used for free too; starting off with the invitation. I actually had a custom one made for the day, but below is a "generic" one that you can print and fill in. Then all you need to do is pop them in some pastel envelopes and if you like embellish with ribbon, stickers or rubber stamps.


Download invitation printable here.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger