GOODIES - Subway Art

Sunday, March 18, 2012

get on the gautrain

I have spotted subway posted all over the internet and thought I just have to get one for my walls. And then I realised why not have Amanda from Silvergate Design do one for me but not just anyone, one with all the stops of the new Gautrain. And she did such an awesome job!


When my brother saw this he hinted he would love a big framed version for his hallway too. The only thing is I accidentally ordered an A0 one and it arrived at our shop - only it was HUGE and you can't fit it in a car. So I ended up ordering a few smaller ones, one for Sam and a few others for the shop (as the giant one ended up being a great advert!).

IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Profesisonally framed with white mounting board and black frame
A2 (594mm x 420mm)
R795

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger