GOODIES - Our Products

Friday, August 26, 2011

QWERTY


Shopping for the men is by far the trickiest - what do you get them doesn't have the "soap on a rope" stigma? Well, I am searching all the time, and knew I struck gold when my husband (the most fussiest person I know) was in our shop last week and commented "hey, I think I know what I would like? One of those cool wash bags you have in the front window".






The Qwerty toiletry bags he was referring to are pretty awesome, they have a soft, black exterior with impressed pattern of a retro typewriter / keyboard keys. Qwerty being the first 6 keys on the keyboard. The red accents are a tribute back to the ink ribbons used on the old typewriter. It has 2 side pockets inside and a zipped main compartment, with plenty of room for lots of man things!


We also have a QWERTY laptop case, pencils and a notebook.


IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
QWERTY Wash Bag
Size: Length 27 and Width 13cm
R300 each

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger