GOODIES - Our Products

Thursday, August 25, 2011

greengate spring 2011 has arrived!


I have been waiting for what has been well over 6 months for our new Greengate Spring/Summer 2011 stock to arrive - and today it finally did! It is in a word "stunning" and just in time for you to celebrate spring and follow the adage "out with the old and in with the new!"


There are lots and I mean lots! of new goodies - in fact well over a 100, so there really is something for everyone. I have already created my own little stash as I can now successfully say about 95% of Christmas shopping is done (well for my family that is - still need to do lots more buying for the shop!).


I will be highlighting all this week some of the great products, and more importantly some good ideas and inspiration featuring them... like this picture doesn't it just want you to play hookie and go to the beach for the day!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger