GOODIES - Our Online Shop

Saturday, April 16, 2011

bubbles before bed



Looking to give an Easter gift, but not keen on giving little ones another chocolate Easter bunny. How about the Bubbles Before Bed Book -  the first in a series of Belle & Boo To Do Books. The book interweaves the story of a bedtime routine with beautiful illustrations to colour in, fun creative activities and precious memories to keep forever. The book is 30 pages long, printed in England on gorgeous quality paper, with a dress up Belle & Boo selection of pretty pj's!




Mandy the creator says:
"When I was little, I had a strong idea of what I liked visually and now as an adult my well worn childhood books are still my first source of joy and inspiration. When developing 'Bubbles Before Bed' I wanted to create a book that had the same quality and attention to detail that captivated me as a child."



IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
R85 each

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger