GOOD AS NEW - To Hire

Friday, April 15, 2011

gorgeous in grey


My mom is my personal shopper! With being in Switzerland for half the year, I often miss out on some of the gorgeous goods that arrive in SA shops that sell out quickly. Fortunately though, my mom has a keen eye and is quick to phone me if there is something that she thinks I will like, my girls will; and now even my shop! 




As was the case when she spotted these tall grey bird cages in Mr Price Home. Aren't they stunning! So we are thrilled to be able to offer these to you in our hired section. If you want to "own" your own then be quick as they are selling fast and are not at all stores - and if you need ALOT - possibly it is best to hire?




IN GOOD COMPANY HIRE
Grey Bird Cage
R30
(To buy Mr Price Home R169.99)

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger