GOOD HOUSE

Saturday, October 10, 2009


made by girl

For now we have no idea where we are going to squeeze in a small study area so that there is space to set up a mini office. But that is not to say I haven’t already started buying all the goodies to decorate it!

Thank goodness that the days of hefty monitors and computer towers are gone, and everything comes in all-in-one laptop the size of a folder and sans the cables. This then clearly was the reason why I could justify buying this sweet little white desk from BIGGIE BEST that really can probably only just fit the apple!

I have found the perfect art print to go just above it: BLOGS AND TEA. You must go and see the artist’s website www.madebygirl.com for their gorgeous selection, I found myself buying the LOVE CANDY print for the house as well, and then the DEEPLY MADLY for my friend Sue’s 1st year wedding anniversary whose wedding I was a bridesmaid (paper – you get it?); and then my friend Celesté just had her little baby girl, so I am sending her the customised ABC print with Eliza Rose on it when she gets back to me with the colours she will like – so as to match the nursery. And I am really tempted to get my own ABC GIRLS print…

What’s more Madebygirl’s blog is fantastic, and I am stealing all her decoration ideas of her amazing apartment – take the tour and you will see what I mean…

MADE BY GIRL: BLOGS AND TEA

This print is from an original acrylic painting by Jennifer Ramos. Printed on 100lb high quality recycled matte stock by French Paper. Gives an interesting touch to any space!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger