Make your own pink milk free from additives...
1 cup strawberries, chopped (I used organic frozen with great results)
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 1/2 cup whole milk
1. In a small pot, heat strawberries, sugar and water until boiling.
2. Boil for 10 minutes, mixture will reduce and thicken slightly.
3. Using a fine sieve or mesh strainer, strain the mixture into a small bowl. (You can save the cooked strawberries to add to yogurt or put on pancakes. Set the strawberry syrup aside.)
4. Chill two small glasses in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
5. Add 3/4 cup milk to each glass.6. Swirl in 3 tablespoons of the strawberry syrup into each glass of milk.