GOODIES - Rifle Paper Co. & Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, August 6, 2015

down we go...

...and into the Rabbit Hole. I pretty much stalked the Rifle Paper Co.facebook and instagram for peeks of this new Alice in Wonderland Calendar that I know Anna was working on. And finally it is here and just as amazing as one hoped it would be! I am all about Alice this week, as today we are shooting a Wonderland scene for Wedidng Inspirations (you heard it here first) and I am "swimming" in party plans for Bailey's Wonderland Birthday which I can now happily talk about as it is under the one month mark to go! Now, all I am waiting for is the lovely book to come out!


IN GOOD COMPANY
Rifle Paper Co. Alice in Wonderland Calendar
Let your imagination run wild with the Limited Edition Alice's Adventures in Wonderland calendar by Rifle Paper Co. Featuring illustrations by Anna Bond, this calendar is a beautiful work of art. Once the year is over, use the individual prints as wall art or for DIY projects. Printed in USA. January 2016 through December 2016



0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger