IN GOOD HANDS - Minios Party Invitation

Saturday, July 11, 2015

minion mania

Bailey loves the Minions! And so on Sunday, she is going with some friends to see their new movie! For fun (as we don't have any true Minion party supplies) I decided to see what I could craft with some of the basic party supplies I have on hand.


So, this morning whilst booking the tickets online, I made these invitations. It actually took me longer to buy the tickets than craft these.

minion party invitation


SUPPLIES
Free Printable File (see below)
Yellow Paper
Printer
Scissors
Glue
Googly Eyes

DIRECTIONS
1. Download and print the digital file on yellow paper.
2. Cut out each invitation.
3. Stick on the googly eyes on the black line.

click to enlarge

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger