GOOD LOOKS - Mothers Day Garden Cake

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

garden cake

As Julia Child would say, "a party without cake is just a meeting!" so for our Mothers Day table - there was a double layered chocolate fudge cake (to mimic the ground) and I decorated the top with all sorts of colourful edible real flowers. These I found down the road from our shop in Parkhurst (I think it is called Craighall Fruit and Flowers) but sometimes I have also spotted them in the fridges at Woolies. For the top I cut up a little banner from our free Mothers Day printable invite and stuck this to one of our chalkboard signs. And then just to show you another option I did a different topper by adding "CELEBRATE" to our chalkboard banner. The latter perfect to have in your "party drawer" as can be used for any and every occasion - same goes for our white milk glass cake stand you see pictured.


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger