UP TO GOOD - My Easter Brunch

Saturday, April 11, 2015

good easter

Last Friday, I invited friends over for an Easter Brunch and really enjoyed putting together the breakfast and fun Easter themed activities with the help of my two girls. Here are a few of the highlights that I think can easily translate into any spring, birthday or Mothers Day Celebration (okay minus the Easter Egg Hunt - but then I can't see any one protesting should you did decide to do a Chocolate Hunt!).

PARTY HIGHLIGHTS

My entrance complete with a Chloe Fleury Bunny Trophy on the door.
 

A fun quiz game I made called Name That Bunny and you could win a giant 1KG Gold Lindt one!
 

Bunny Bags for the Easter Egg Hunt and Bunny ears for dressing up.


Gorgeous Easter Cookies made by Cakes by Kim - using the Meri Meri Cookie Cutters.
 

Meri Meri Easter Crackers the girls and I made and 
filled with a snap, a crown, a joke and Easter eggs.
 

An Egg Decorating Craft station we set up for the kids to decorate their own "fake eggs".
We made bunnies and chicks and lambs.


During the run up to Easter, I hunted for the Kitschest Chocolate Bunnies I could find, 
and we had a vote for the worst!



For the ladies and tween girls in attendance I had a make your own Spring Bouquet Station. It was a huge hit and I am keen to do this at my next party too!


My friend Willemien has the best brunch idea - we set up a Waffle Bar!


and a Mimosa Bar!


Osterfladen - my favourite dessert ever!
 

It was super cold outside but we played Easter Egg and Spoon Races, 
Egg Rolling on the Lawn, and Hopping Bunny Races.
 

Last but not least, we had The Great Easter Egg Hunt.
 

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger