GOOD LOOKS - Chevron Divine Collection

Thursday, February 19, 2015

chevron divine

It is the season of new party ranges, and this Chevron Divine one I have had my eyes on all of last year. It was available overseas (not yet in South Africa) and it made the perfect party ware for my girls' Frozen Party. So I so pleased to say that it is now available in all our In Good Company stores.


Not only does the theme work well for a Frozen birthday party, but as it is in soft pastel pinks and blues it totally leans itself to baby showers, sip & sees and first birthdays. I also think because of the addition of the grey and the chevron design it is great for a modern Bridal Shower or Grown Up Get Together.



My favourite piece? The Mini Cake Bunting!


IN GOOD COMPANY
The Chevron Divine Collection


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger