FOR GOOD TIMES - Fiesta Feast

Friday, November 28, 2014

fiesta feast

Are you planning a summer get-together - but hoping not to spend the whole time in the kitchen? Then you are going to want to get our book FOR GOOD TIMES just for Chapter 5 alone! The Sip, Dip and Chip Catina features cool fiesta ideas for decorations for the room and tables, fun and games - but really you want the menu and recipes by Taryne.

I had friends stay over a few weeks ago, and I was able to do most of the dishes in the morning for us to enjoy later that afternoon after a bit of sight-seeing.

The menu includes:
Best Lemonade Ever - super quick and super yum!


Cheesy Chicken Nachos - ditto!
Tomato Salsa and Guacamole - great that I could make these ahead of time.
Pulled Pork Fajitas - LOVE THIS! I did mine the oven and it pretty much cooked itself whilst we were out and about.

Cacti Cupcakes - I didn't do these - but pretty awesome right?

Sombrero Cookies - so cute!
- and if you are feeling brave The Watermelon Ice Cream Cake - or I just did DIY Ice cream Station. 

IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger