GOOD LOOKS - Oktoberfest DIY Decor

Thursday, September 25, 2014

if the hat fits

To decorate the table and for a bit of photo fun I totally copied this genius idea from Debbie from Cook Studio. Debbie's recent course was all about an African Odyssey and she had the idea to customise our cowboy hats to look like African Safari ones. So I followed suit to make mine look like a German farmer's. Debbie used paper napkins and I used washi tape - it shows that will a little bit of trim you can completely change a party themed item to suit your theme!


p.s. I hope you are all signed up for Debbie's Christmas course, all the IGC ladies from JHB are going for their Christmas year end function and I am so jealous. I made them swear they would take countless photos! 

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger