GOOD LIFE - Woodland Party Table

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

toadstool table

My favourite part of Bailey's Woodland party was the table, but I think I say that about every party!


TABLE LINEN
As we had the part in the forest park, there was already a large rustic wooden table with benches, so I was able to set up all the party food and drinks there - and bonus! no table cloth needed. I also had some picnic blankets that I laid our for extra seating for the kids.

TABLE WARE
As I have yet to spot ready-made Woodland themed party supplies, I bought a Minted kit of stickers and then used them to decorate plain party plates and cups and made little food and straw flags by wrapping them around skewers and paper straws.


CENTREPIECES
For table centrepieces, I used giant felt mushrooms, felt deer (leftover from Christmas last year) and glass mason jars filled with mini daisies and berry branches (a supermarket bunch of flowers). And then I picked up some mini terracotta pots (from the Nursery) and baby fir trees (from IKEA) and popped in a flag or two.


Join me for the next post tomorrow showing off my menu ideas...

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger