IN GOOD HANDS - Sweet Paul Make

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

sweet make

All month I have been planning to share a little DIY that I actually did from the Sweet Paul Eat and Make Book. If you haven't got your copy yet, then trust me it makes the perfect Mothers Day gift as it has both amazing recipes and fun crafts to do - all in the classic Sweet Paul style. So what did I make?

FROM THE BOOK



For our Raster Lunch, my sister and I did an Blue and White table, and then I decided to craft the little drink stirrers that Sweet Paul made. They are really easy to make and looked great in our drinks. Plus, the supplies are used for other projects in his book too!

TO MY TABLE


IN GOOD COMPANY
Sweet Paul Eat and Make Book

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger