GOOD BOOKS - Comfort by Tina Bester

Thursday, May 22, 2014

comfort food

I was just agonising over "what should I make for dinner?" and then I remembered I should take a look at one of our recipe books we sell - and I have to say I am totally motivated now to work my way through Tina Bester's Comfort book. I am not going to try anything too daring in the beginning so I am going to start with something I am pretty sure I can do just like the "Bester Cook": Shepherd's pie it is girls!


IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Comfort Food Book by Tina Bester
Filled with recipes that offer the culinary equivalent of a lovely long hug. Offering inspiration for any meal and every kind of hunger or craving (from sweet breakfast treats to the best savoury soups and one-pot suppers), Comfort embraces nostalgic favourites and gives them a unique modern twist.
R185 


p.s. love this card Vanessa had up on facebook.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger