GOODIES - Nature Trail

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ready to roam

As I have two little girls I rarely have an opportunity to buy boy gifts, so as soon as it was one of their boy friend's birthdays I was excited to see what one can get. I had so much fun putting together this little adventurer's kit together using some of our new Nature Trail Collection.


The goodies included: a pair of brown trousers, green t-shirts - so that one can iron on the little reward patches - like a real scout. Nature trail binoculars, torch, bug viewer (complete with spider!), whistle, book, magnifying glass and a disposable camera. I popped these all into a gift bag and then washi taped an F for Felix on the side. Happy adventures!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger