GOODIES - Rice for School

Friday, January 10, 2014

make it nice

When I was at school ever since I can remember I made school lunches for my sister and I, especially as my Mom pretty much only did bread and peanut butter. My friend Claire always had the best lunches - so I always tried to follow in the footsteps of her Mom, who made all sorts of sandwiches, snacks, fruit and juices. And I think if her Mom still had to do them nowadays she would so have used this pretty glassine wrap and sticky notes from Rice.


1 comments:

Janine said...

I visited your shop for the first time ever with a dear friend of mine in December. I was so taken with all the pretty things and ideas in your shop. It will be a definite visit again for me from the north.

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger