GOODIES - Treetops for the Tabletop

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

tree tops

I can't believe that Christmas is now less than 10 days away... and if you are like me, had great plans a few weeks ago but are now not so sure what you are actually going to do. As we are away for the holidays and staying in a rental house by the sea - I am now editing my grand décor plans and looking for easy, fuss free ideas. Intro these great honeycomb trees! They come flat packed so super easy to place in the bottom of my suitcase and are going to immediately create height and some much needed Christmas colour to the living room and dining room.


Like the above photo, our shops have them in white and red and I also spotted this pic on pinterest to show you how cool they look when set atop cake stands (but unfortunately we do not have green - will have to start looking out now for next year!).


IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Honeycomb Trees

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger