GOOD LIFE - Mr. Price Summer Party

Friday, November 29, 2013

summer is here

Are you planning a Summer Party? If not, let me just say after seeing this one, you surely will! Mr Price put on quite a party but there are loads of ideas that you can quite easily copy for your own backyard bash! Here are just 10 of the ideas that I spotted and loved... For the full album check out their facebook page.

1. A letter garland "hashtagging" your party. We have a similar banner kit you can make up your own - only minus the hashtag:(


2. The Beauty Bar with it's giant lit up letters and nail bar. Nail Art arriving soon at our stores!


3. The make your own head flower wreath station.


4. The tables complete with painted consol glass jars, wooden cutlery and pretty napkins.


5. A dinosaur cut out to be a pot plant holder!


6. Spelling out messages with fridge magnets and Haikubes.


7. Star struck paper straws in milk bottles.


8. Giant balloons popping up everywhere...


9. A giant swan in the pool! (You so know I have one of these for Zara's upcoming Swan Party.)


10. And the most exciting thing? You can now shop ONLINE at both Mr. Price and Mr. Price Home. I think my next post will have to be all about the goodies I spotted for my Christmas Party!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger