GOOD ADVICE - Pantone Spring 2014 Colours

Saturday, September 7, 2013

dazzling blue

I always get excited when I hear the "trendy" colours announced by Pantone. And I have to say I kind of expected the Dazzling Blue. Largely, because last year there were rumours that the Colour of the Year 2013 would be Monaco Blue but instead it was Emerald Green. And ever since then, I have noticeably seen a lot of this deep blue in the latest autumn offerings of fashion houses like Zara and H&M - and interiors always seems to follow suit...



I am already planning what parties to do in this bold hue, and alongside the other colour suggestions. So nice to see that lilac and mint green are still favourites - and I do think bright yellow and blue make such a good mix. What do you think? Will these colours affect your next party or even your wedding celebration?

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger