GOODIES - Vintage First Aid Kit

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

be prepared

When I was younger I was a Girl Guide, but you would never say so now! I really do need to work on being more prepared for any situation. Starting off with having a mini first aid kit in my car - you never know when your little one is going to step on thorns or scrape their knee - considering both happened to me in the last two days. 


This pretty vintage design first aid kit in a handy tin and the kit contains:
1 x Triangular cotton bandage (91.5 x 91.5 x 129.5cm) with  two metal safety pins
1 x PTB bandage 5 x 4.5cm
2 x Antiseptic cleansing wipes
1 x Metal scissors
2 x Non-adherent pad
3 x Strips of 4 different sized coloured plasters (12 in total)
1 x Roll of Microporous surgical tape (1.2cm wide)

IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Vintage First Aid Kit
R195

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger