GOODIES - No Card

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

no gift card?

I know I will probably contradict myself in the future, but I find nowadays I tend to prefer buying another smaller present for the gifts I give instead of a card. I just feel cards are quite pricey these days and only the really sentimental tend to keep them. Therefore, I often get my girls to draw a card on paper and then I decorate the top of the present with something small. 


For Mothers Day this year, I found the perfect "card" - this metal sign that the girls can decorate the back of and my Mom can hang it up afterwards. Best of all she can swap it around every now and again - two pieces of art in one!


IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
House Rules Metal Sign
R100 each

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger