GOODIES - Ideas for Our Mom

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

idea no. 3

I inherited my love for crafts from my mom, but my sister will agree that in terms of setting a table that is all me. One year that I was not at home for Christmas, even my Dad commented that I was sorely missed as literally all the table had on it was a white table cloth. This is completely understandable as my Mom totally makes up for it with the menu (where I fail in this area miserably). 

So for Mother's Day, I was thinking we could give my Mom a few things that would make it easy for her table to look pretty without any effort. The first idea actually comes from the Greengate blog. If you love Greengate as much as I do, then you need to visit their new blog for all their great ideas, and this one is a goodie: using their serving boards as a condiment tray. Click here for all the details...



IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
R195 each

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger