GOODIES - Merry and Bright

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

merry meri

When I was last in London, I bought a badge that said "I'd Rather Be British" and largely it is true. I spend a good portion of my time watching UK TV and lurking on British online shops. So you can imagine how chuffed I was to see that we have the exact same Christmas Table line as Selfridges & Co.




The Meri Meri Merry and Bright range is something special. It has all the classic images of Santa and Reindeer in bright bold colours, but it is done in classy not kitsch way. Plus, there are some pretty clever additions to the range: like the flat packed Christmas tree:

 
Cupcake stands, treat boxes, cupcake kit...


And boxes for cakes and loaves - perfect for handmade gifting...



 
IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Meri Meri Merry & Bright Range
Shop the collection


0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger