GOODIES - Gifts for Guys

Thursday, December 6, 2012

around the world

Two years ago my husband Liam and I had a race going on to see who would reach all the continents first. I was all set up to win with our USA tripped planned for that upcoming Summer only to have my hopes dashed as a week before he had to go to a business trip to Columbia

So I thought for Christmas, in honour of his "win", it would be fun to get him this pin board, and then he can push in blue pins where he has been and I can push in pink. Sadly, I think there will be a lot more blue than pink!
Liam joked the other evening that we still have to see who gets to Antarctica first. I think I will let him win that too!

IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Pin World Map
R490

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger