GOOD LOOKS - NYE Cake and Crackers

Monday, December 31, 2012

cake and crackers

Finally, for a big of "pop and bang" at your NYE party, I decorated a "bundt" cake by placing a champagne bottle candle in the centre. I actually purchased this candle, but I had a closer look at it and it not actually made entirely of wax. In fact thsi is something that you could easily make yourself, as it is a small champagne bottle with just a wax candle pushed into the spout.



And for little party favours, I decorated mini silver crackers with stickers and the contents included confetti and well wishes. 


GOOD TIP: Can't find table confetti? I used edible little gold balls (the ones you use to decorate cupcakes) to scatter on the table. It looks pretty cool, and one can eat it!


NEW YEARS EVE PARTY 


The Invitation 



The Tableware


The Garland

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger