GOODIES - Maileg Advent Calendar

Thursday, November 8, 2012

chocolate countdown

One of my favourite things to do at Christmas is count down the days, and there really are so many lovely options on the market. The problem is I can't decide which one I like best, so I kind of figured I could argue that we are all like kids and each need to have our own. 


Starting off, I think this one from Maileg is perfect for my husband or my Dad. It has a little Lindt chocolate for each day and the design is a classic Danish one that Maileg is famous for.



IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Maileg Lindt Advent Calendar
Maileg have teamed up with our favourite chocolatier's Lindt to bring us the most spectacular of chocolate advent calenders! The calander counts down the days to Christmas with beautiful numbered doors each with iconic Maileg prints. Inside you'll discover a chocolate heart covered with gold foil. Yummy! Great for grown ups and deliciously lucky for children!
R175

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger