GOODIES - Christmas Cheer

Thursday, November 1, 2012

three cheers for Christmas

I have to be honest, I am so happy the 1st November has finally arrived, now I don't feel so bad mentioning Christmas. First things first, our Christmas Catalogue is online and ready for you to take a look at, as well as many of the items you see in the catalogue have already arrived are available to buy online and in store - with lots more to follow.

My favourite collection this year, is our Christmas Cheer one - I think I was totally sold on it when I say the paper cups!


The collection features lots of fun and unique goodies you have not seen before, so I will be sharing them all week, like take this mini festive bunting for example - very cute to pin on the front of a buffet table or I quite like the idea of stringing it up in a bedroom.


IN GOOD COMPANY
Christmas Cheer Collection
Shop here

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger