UP TO GOOD - Behind the Scenes

Sunday, September 2, 2012

waiting for the bus

It has been quite a busy week being back in Switzerland, especially as my eldest daughter Zara started Grade One on Monday. It has been a bit of a mission getting her to school up the Zugerberg mountain and then getting across the other side of the lake to take Bailey to her preschool. Thankfully, I am doing my Swiss Drivers in two weeks time (they drive on the right hand side and as we SA's drive on the left I have to redo my test:( - can you tell I am nervous!).

Anyway, I had to laugh on Saturday, as my husband dropped us off at IKEA (needed to do a bit of party shopping for Bailey's Cowboy Party - you should see the cool stuff I found) and check out the bus stop just outside the place! Thought that would make you smile!


In other news:
- Spring is finally here and that means not only is our Spring Catalogue is out and all the goodies are in store. But our Summer Catalogue (sporting over 300 brand new products) is not long off...
- Also, I completed our Halloween Catalogue last week, so it will be up in a day or so... I have dubbed it the Bad Guide (evil laugh). Already scheming about the party I am planning.
- This week we completed two series on the blog: our Art Deco Wedding and the Baby Animal Baby Shower. But tomorrow we start a pretty Spring feature we did for The Expresso Show (to be on TV on the 4th September) and the lovely Bridemaids Luncheon feature in the latest issue of Wedding Inspirations.

Have a happy Sunday folks!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger