Hey, ya all! Yes, I am getting some practice in as I have FINALLY decided on a theme for Bailey's upcoming 4th birthday. She is a bit of a tomboy and with Zara already declaring that all colours red/pink are hers together with princesses/fairies/ballerinas, Bailey (and I) were left with boy colours and themes???
However, as soon as we saw these little Maileg mice of a Cowboy and Indian Girl in our shop, we knew we were onto something very cute indeed. Plus, having had an early Sunday lunch at Spur today my head is ringing with decor and menu ideas!
Besides doing some personal party planning, we have been pretty busy at the shop and lots of new things have arrived:
- Tala Baking range plus the edition of Push Up Pops Book.
- An insane amount of ribbon on the roll - over 100 designs!
- Paper Cups in dots, stripes and a NEW! lace design.
- Jellycat soft toys that come boxed in free pretty tissue paper and a very cute box (whilst stocks last). And introducing the famous Bashful Bunny on a melamine meal set. And a just released design of a little mouse/bunny/croc. in a match box.
And this week coming:
- More White Tissue Paper Poms on special at R100 for 5 large poms, and the medium coloured ones will be back in all colours too.
- Lots of old favourites of our themed partyware ranges...
- For brides, we have medium sized white bamboo parasols at R70 each and yeah! the butterfly lace placecards in all colours (white, ivory, black, gold and pink) are back and in bulk. Did I mention we have lots of sky lanterns too!
So much more to follow soon, and for those of you who have been asking...
Our Spring range is in store now (yes - the very lovely PiP Studio tableware).
Our Summer range is due to be released in Mid September, and...
Our Christmas range will start Mid October - maybe we will sneak in some goodies early on for those of us who just can't wait!