GOOD BOOKS - Donna Hay Kids

Thursday, July 12, 2012

party time

Ever year I wait patiently for the Donna Hay Kids Annual to come out, and this year it doesn't disappoint. It has four of the most beautiful parties I have ever seen (fairies, sleepover, ice cream and treehouse) and all the other recipes are great too! 

The best part that I loved about the magazine is that you can buy it online. I had initially ordered a few hard copies from Australia but when it worked out that the shipping (even really slow mail) would be more than R500, I thought against it. Only to be pleasantly surprised you can "pick up" a digital version straight away into your inbox from Zinio for just over R35.

My favourite thing in the whole magazine is the hot air balloon cake - going now to read it all over again now!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger