IN GOOD HANDS - Jubilee Dessert Table

Sunday, June 3, 2012

strawberries and queen

We are having a braai this afternoon, and for dessert ice cream with all sorts of summer berries. And with it being the Jubilee weekend, I decided last night to set up a mini tea and ice cream station. 


DéCOR
My framed Keep Calm and Carry On poster came in handy as the backdrop.
I made some bunting using our Pink and Red Union Jack Printable flag.
Download the printable here.


Yesterday I bought some potted roses on sale for my fairy party - so "recycled" them for today.
I also used my tea tin in the shape of an old London bus that I have and some boxes of Twinings tea for a bit of interest and as "fillers".

 
FOOD
The ice cream station is really simply, in the footed glass bowl from IKEA I am going to scoop lots and lots of vanilla ice cream, and in my PiP Studio pink and red bowls I am going to put in lots of strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Then alongside I have some mini meringues and sprinkles. And then I just added my tea set alongside for those who enjoy a cuppa.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger