GOOD BOOKS - The Party Dress

Monday, June 4, 2012

summer fun

Have you seen Issue 6 of The Party Dress online magazine? It is choc full of party ideas! I can't decide which article I like more? Some of my favourites include:
- So much inspiration for a very hungry caterpillar party, how cool are the holes in the cookies?
- The loveliest little girl's Florist party - the colours are pure bliss - and I NEED to make one of those canopies!
- A Neverland party for boys - the props placed in sand in giant glass jars is just genius!
- Lots of Nautical baby shower ideas I am def. going to be using when helping out my friend with her son's first birthday!


Check it out online and all back issue here for free!

The Party Dress Magazine
The Summer 2012 issue is full of unique ideas for birthday parties, baby showers, patriotic ideas for the 4th of July, everyday entertaining ideas for summer, and so much more! Contributions from some of the top party bloggers and celebrity event planners in the industry make this issue the best yet!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger