UP TO GOOD - Easter At Home

Thursday, April 5, 2012

wotalotigot

Time is catching up to me, and already tomorrow is Good Friday. So excited as my mom and brother are coming to stay with us in Switzerland for the next three weeks and they arrive on Saturday morning. But I think the girls are more excited at the prospect that my Mom comes bearing suitcases which means "gifts". I actually have to admit I am looking forward to the bags too as they come bearing some recent purchases I made in SA.

My piggy bank! I finally tracked him down in Big Blue in Stellenbosch. I didn't want him to break when I flew back to JHB so I took him as carry-on. The Security Guard had a bit of a scare when the box went through the X-ray machine - hee hee!


My "it's beautiful here" coat rack by Heath Nash. Finally, I will be able to hang it up in my entrance hall. But I have my suspicions that my mom might not bring it (it is a bit big).


My Easter table setting - luckily for me it is all really light, so she is bringing the whole Easter Chick Collection: plates, cups, ice cream bowls, bunting, Easter Egg Hunt Kit - you name it! 


The girls' playroom will now be complete with the beautiful Belle and Boo Hot Air Balloons wall sticker. (We are sold out, but don't worry I am ordering in more for the shop!).


Bovril. Oh happy day! Our whole family has been going into withdrawal these past few weeks. It was amazing what one can still get out of an "empty" jar when you are desperate.

Not sure what my Mom is bringing the girls, but let us hope it is not chocolate, I think if anything that will not impress the Swiss Security even more than any of the above goodies! Happy Easter all!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger