GOOD LIFE - A Dolphin Tale

Sunday, March 25, 2012

under the sea

Michelle sent us such a stunning Dolphin party that I am sure you are going to love and be totally inspired - enjoy!


Hi Julie,
First of all, thanks for your awesome shop – I have been using IGC since the Riverclub Days and I love being able to pop into the Parkhurst store all the time now.

My friend's daughter asked for a dolphin party for her 6th Birthday and while there is loads of under the sea inspiration straight cute dolphin parties are not that common … so we created our own. My friend and I had searched Jozi for a scalloped circle craft punch… to no avail …the lady at your shop let me kindly use yours …. so thank you I was delighted with our homemade cupcake toppers…

Thought you might like to see all the IGC goodies that popped up at the party!
Michelle


THINGS WE LOVE:
All the dolphin party printables on the invite, cupcake toppers, treasure hunt signs... talk about one very cute dolphin!
The pretty palette of blue and purple - so refreshing compared to the typical pink my girls always ask for. Michelle did such a good job of incorporating the colours into everything!
The cute craft of decorating a dolphin poster with pretty feathers, jewels etc. and the super treasure hunt complete with leis for each guest.
How awesome are those jelly boats and the little Paper Eskimo flag toppers.

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger