UP TO GOOD - Behind the Scenes

Monday, December 19, 2011

best day ever?


I hate New Years Eve! There is always this build up and I believe unfounded notion that it is the party of the year. I don't know about you but I have never had an amazing New Year's and pretty much I am tucked up in my bed by 12h05. 


But this year, I think it is actually going to be lots of fun as we are having a "Travelling Holidays Event" which basically means we are having Christmas at one friend's house, I am then hosting everyone for Boxing Day and another friend is doing New Years! And if there last summer party is anything to go by, it is going to be great: I had brought along sky lanterns and the kids watched Rapunzel and then let them go into the evening sky - pure magic. So all I need to do is take some more along with me and my New Years is sorted. But as for Boxing Day - lots and lots still to do...



IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Available in white or colours
R330 for 10
R35 each

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger